Tuesday, December 2, 2008

VIDEOTAPING

One method I was really excited when I came across was videotaping. While it is not very useful for a Physical Education teacher, if I was every in a classroom, for teaching health or whatnot, I would definitely use this strategy. First, it would be a great idea because I would be able to put up the lectures online so if any of my students had questions or they missed something in the notes they could then reference back to the actual class. Also, I feel that if there was a video taping, it would make the students want to participate more because they would know someone is watching. A lot of times they do not want to raise their hand and talk in class but if they know I could look back and see what they injected during that class period, it could make more speak. Then that would lighten the atmosphere of the class and make it more fun to learn, that why I was ecstatic when I thought of videotaping.

No comments: